Bloomberg Workshop (Session 1)
Our commitment to becoming a leading programme in financial education has led to our ever-increasing endowments in incorporating the latest financial software and hardware technologies into our programme.
Bloomberg Professional® services (“Bloomberg”) is the premier source of market information and analytical tools for financial managers. Through the Bloomberg terminals, students can gain access to the information available to practitioners and acquire practical market knowledge and skills they are expected to master by the finance industry. It bridges the gap between theory and practice and helps students develop a holistic and coherent understanding of global financial markets.
Through our Bloomberg Workshop, our Masters Programmes students can learn how to use the basic navigation, the HELP functions as well as understand how information is organized on Bloomberg.
Content of the Bloomberg Workshop:
* Obtaining news and a broad market overview
* Perform Critical Peer Group Analysis
* Individual Stock Analysis
* Use of Charts & Technical
FX & Fixed Income
* Access Breaking News, Quotes, Forecasts & Analytics
* Obtaining forward rates, interest rates
* Obtaining Bond quotes, credit ratings, CDS prices
* Access Bloomberg Fixed Income Pricing Tools